Association of Indonesian Film Producers (APROFI) is a professional and independent organization consists of film producers, including but not limited to professional individuals and companies, in Indonesia.
Since the day it was established, APROFI has been actively arranging a wide range of initiatives for the purpose of advocacy, networking and overall improvements in the industry. With 3 advisors and 35 active members, APROFI strives to fulfill its goal and objectives:
- To improve the capacity of film producing in Indonesia, aiming for a competitive local scene qualified to keep up with international standard.
- To create internal rules and regulations that protect the needs of its members in dealing with other stakeholders in film industry.
- To drive the forming of an accreditation system for Indonesian film resources.
- To encourage the study and research about the market and potential of film industry in Indonesia.
- To reinforce the policies that support the industry.
- To assist in a conducive environment for the growth of investment in the film industry in Indonesia.